Poor air quality inside your property can have a serious impact on your health and that of your loved ones. Fortunately, there are solutions to clean the air inside your home. In this blog post, find out what you can do to improve the quality of the air you breathe every day.
4 solutions at your fingertips
Today, there are sophisticated air management systems designed specifically to remove contaminants that reduce indoor air quality. Here are a few.
- Air filter: modern filters installed on the air distribution network of heating and cooling units retain a maximum of contaminants that pollute indoor air. Some filters can trap up to 85% of particles, bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
- Air purifier: Like filters, air purifiers catch particles and allergens to redistribute clean, comfortable air.
- Humidifier: Because dry air can cause airways inflammation, a humidifier built into a forced-air heating system helps to control excessive dryness and provides increased comfort.
- Air exchanger: Installed directly on the furnace or air conditioner, an air exchanger is a powerful device that renews the air circulating in your home. Regeneration of the air helps to drive away moisture, odors, smoke, harmful vapors and other pollutants. You get superior, constant and pleasant air quality.
7 Tips for Improving Air Quality Daily
Some lifestyle habits can help you keep the air pollutant free. Opt for a healthy environment with these simple actions:
- Air the house every day
- Ban tobacco inside
- Unclutter the rooms and keep them clean
- Use cleaners that have few (if any) chemicals
- Vacuum regularly
- Limit the use of room fragrances
- Buy some plants with depolluting properties: dracaena, fern, ivy, etc.
By combining these lifestyle habits with an effective ambient air management system, you’ll be sure to have all the chances on your side in order to stay healthy.
Trusting experts is key!
Each home is unique. For this reason, it can be difficult to identify which air management system will remove the most pollutants in your home. Do you have any pets? Do you smoke? Have you noticed any signs of mold? Discuss with specialists to choose the right device. At Signature Home Heat and Air, your health is important to us. For almost 10 years, we have been dedicated to providing solutions that help maintain a healthy and comfortable environment inside your home. Contact us without delay!